A full range of services to meet every need
Family Eye Care of Bolingbrook specializes in comprehensive primary and vision care, providing a full range of services, from routine exams to eyeglasses and contact lens services.
Eye Health and Vision Examinations
Our doctors and staff members take the time to listen and provide the best solutions to your individual eye care needs. Complete examinations include careful testing for eye diseases and conditions such as:
Learn more about these and other conditions in the Eye Health section.
Our staff will strive to make your visit comfortable and convenient.
- Check in—Our friendly representative at the front desk will go over insurance information, medical history and other diagnostic information the doctor may need for your exam.
- Pre-Screening—An optometric assistant will ask about any medications you are currently taking as they may affect your vision, and will conduct pre-screening tests for the doctor.
- Eye Exam—Your doctor will conduct a thorough eye exam, checking your total eye health, and will make recommendations based on the findings of the exam.
- Optical—After your exam, your doctor will introduce you to our optical department if you need eyewear or an adjustment on your glasses.
- Your Optician—An Illinois licensed optician will go over the recommendations made by the doctor and explain the new technologies and options available. You will be properly fitted with the best optical solution for your needs, at the best value.
While You Wait
After your exam, Family Eye Care of Bolingbrook can fit and make single vision eye glasses for you while you wait.